Corporate Counsel. Nancy is experienced in transactional legal work with planned developments, condominium communities and commercial projects. She counsels associations on implementing ever-changing statutory requirements, managing conflict, director duties and responsibilities, meetings, elections, and corporate governance, as well as document interpretation, amendment and enforcement.
Educator & Advocate. Nancy is dedicated to educating association managers and volunteer leaders on topics ranging from California’s legislative process to the practical application of new and existing laws. She is a highly sought-after speaker, author, and advocate with an acknowledged history of leadership in community association industry organizations, especially the Community Associations Institute (CAI) – Greater Inland Empire Chapter, for which she served as President, and the CAI California Legislative Action Committee (CLAC), for which she served as a Delegate and member of its Legislative Strategy and Research Committee. Nancy has authored numerous articles for CAI chapters, the California Association of Community Managers (CACM) and other industry publications. Her commitment to supporting positive legislation on behalf of community associations, coupled with her approachability, places her in high regard among clients and peers.
Professional Background. In her career, Nancy has also practiced criminal and personal injury law with an emphasis on negotiation and was an adjunct professor of paralegal studies in civil procedure. She also brings a wealth of additional business experience, including within the community association industry. For more than twenty-five years, she has repeatedly volunteered on multiple nonprofit boards and committees.
University of La Verne College of Law, Juris Doctor
- First in class
- Law Review Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Juvenile Law
- Multiple Subject Honoree, Moot Court Finalist & Scholarship recipient
- Judicial Extern, California Court of Appeal, 4th District, Div. 2
University of Redlands, Master of Business Administration
- Whitehead Leadership Society, 4.0 GPA
University of California – Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Alumni Scholarship recipient
- Completed degree in 3 Years
"Congrats on Nancy joining your team. She's so good! Please give her my best." -Skip. D.
"Wow! " -Rosy A.
"Wow!!! That’s wonderful news!! Nancy is WONDERFUL!!!" -Jeremy W.
"Nancy is my favorite attorney! She is easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable. Congratulations!" -Linda L.
"My favorite attorney!" -Martha B.
CAI-Greater Inland Empire
• President’s Award (2016, 2010)
• Business Partner of the Year (Individual, 2016)
• Led Chapter to Receive CAI National Awards in Chapter Management & Development (for 2015, 25th Anniversary President’s Theme; for 2012, as Legislative Support Committee Chair)
• Committee Chair (Magazine) of the Year (2003)
• “Rising Star” Nominee (2002)
CAI California Legislative Action Committee
• Volunteer of the Year (1st recipient, 2010)
• Led CAI-Greater Inland Empire to Receive CAI-California Legislative Action Committee Award for “2009 Turn-Around Chapter”
ADAMS | STIRLING PLC
41911 5th Street
Temecula, CA 92590
6216 Brockton Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506
77-564 Country Club Drive
Palm Desert, CA 92211
2173 Salk Avenue
Carlsbad, CA 92008-7383
591 Camino De La Reina
San Diego, CA 92108