General Counsel. Nate has extensive experience providing general counsel services for common interest developments, regularly assisting residential and commercial associations in the interpretation and enforcement of governing documents, amending and restating these governing documents, and counseling boards in keeping compliance with applicable laws.
Real Estate. Nathan has broad experience in real estate subdivision development, purchase and sale agreements, escrow issues, restrictive covenants, easements, deeds, and other issues affecting real property. He is an active member of the Building Industry Association.
• Named by Super Lawyers Magazine as a "California Rising Star" for five years running
• Recipient of an AV Preeminent Peer Review designation from Martindale-Hubbell
• Member of the Community Associations Institute
• Member of the Building Industry Association
• Delegate to the California Legislative Action Committee
• Serves on the CLAC Executive Committee as Vice Chair
• Frequent author and speaker on community association topics
• Graduated with distinction from St. Mary's College of California
BA in English and Philosophy.
• Juris Doctor from University of California, Davis School of Law
King Hall Grant Recipient & Senior Editor for Law Journal
“Nathan is an outstanding attorney, very knowledgeable in his area of practice, with excellent analytical skills.”
“Nathan McGuire is an exceptional lawyer and has high ethical standards that always show through in his work product.”
“Nathan is an extremely capable professional that will work hard to advocate his client's position. He is ethical and diligent. I would readily recommend him to anyone.”
“Nathan is a very sharp, prepared and conscientious attorney. I have always been impressed with his acumen.”
“Nathan and I were adverse to each other in a large master planned community. We were always professional and acutely aware of the other side's goals and more importantly the parties long term objectives to achieve acceptable compromises.”
ADAMS | STIRLING PLC
5250 Claremont Ave., Suite 141
Stockton, CA 95207
Phone: (800) 464-2817